This program will enable graduates:
- become a skilled practitioner capable of working in a variety of settings
- receive an integrated learning mix of lecture, laboratory and tutorial sessions with a strong professional practice component
- gain the knowledge, skills, ethical appreciation and the clinical decision-making confidence required to practice as a physiotherapist
- gain professional experience in public hospitals and private practices undertake a series of problem based clinical studies to further develop your skills and adaptability
- acquire research skills and learn how to challenge established theories against a body of knowledge in the areas of growth and development, movement dysfunction, pathology or degeneration.
Graduates are eligible for registration as a Physiotherapist by the health practitioner regulatory agency in different countries. A range of careers are available for Master of Physiotherapy students including:
- women’s health
- aged care
- burns units and more
- private industry and the government sector.
The course is available in the following countries: