Students who study this course will develop understanding of HRM practices across a variety of organisational settings, with an emphasis on strategic, international and comparative analysis.
The 3 good reasons to study this program are:
- Gain a qualification in human resources management, recognised widely as an increasingly important component of all businesses strategic objectives
- Understand how to adapt to the evolving human resources challenges resulting from factors such as skills shortages, flexible working arrangements and global organisations
- Enhance your employability by developing the skills needed to motivate, manage and reward employees.
- Strategic International Business Management
- Resourcing Learning and Talent Management
- Employment Relations and Law
- Project Management, Leadership and Skills
The course is available in the following countries: